Thursday, September 13, 2018

Hitting the Open Road and Staying Safe and Sound on the Mean Streets

Sick and tired of dealing with the grueling and excruciating commute each and every day due to the inadequate and sorry state of public transport, I decided to buy a vehicle of my own so that I can drive myself to work and avoid city buses that are overloaded with passengers, taxi cabs that charge too much as well as trains that break down in the middle of the track. And when it comes to choosing the ride that suits their personality and lifestyle, there are people who go for motorcycles because they want to weave in and out of the gnarly and tangled rush hour traffic with ease while speed demons prefer hot rods and American muscle cars because they want to push the pedal to the metal and leave everybody else choking in their dust. But as for me, I want a tough, sturdy and reliable vehicle that can withstand a good beating and hold its own in different kinds of unforgiving terrain and that is the reason why my weapon of choice are four-wheel drive trucks.


Therefore, it is but natural that I only buy Nissan truck spare parts instead of cheap knockoffs that can compromise the structural integrity and performance of my mean machine because I always want to pack up my bags, leave all of my worries behind the rear view mirror and go on epic adventures with my friends and loved ones. But before putting the keys on the ignition, firing up the engine, backing out of the driveway, fastening our seat belts and driving off into the sunset, I need to prioritize safety first and foremost because I do not want to head straight to the intensive care unit of hospitals or six feet under the cold, hard ground. And that is the reason why I impose simple steps and basic rules on myself to make sure that I am ready to hit the open road and deal with the different challenges lying in wait for me on the mean streets.


First of all, I get in touch with certified dealers and authentic distributors of Nissan truck parts and other car accessories and upgrades to make sure that I am getting my money’s worth and more bang for my buck so to speak because I deserve only the best and nothing less for the amount of cash that I am shelling out for my car maintenance every year. Aside from making sure that I have all the spare parts that I need in the garage so that I can make minor repairs every now and then instead of putting these problems off until they become more grave and serious, I also have a fully-equipped and well-stocked toolbox in my trunk all the time so that I can check under the hood in case something goes awry in the middle of the road during my travels.


After making sure that my sweet ride is mechanically sound and electronically wired for safety before I get behind the wheel, shift to a higher gear and fire on all cylinders, I also need to look at myself in the mirror and make sure that I follow the traffic rules that are set in place to keep everyone on the road safe and sound all the time. Last but not the least, instead of acting like a fool and putting everyone in danger, drivers should never drink and drive because it slows down their reflexes and impairs their ability to make the right decisions.

No comments:

Post a Comment