Wednesday, October 10, 2018

This Event Management Company in Singapore Helped Me Bolster My Small Business

Owning a business in this era is quite tough. When I started planning on my business, it was the same day that I study the ins and outs of online marketing. From setting up my own social media account, to building your online image, up to searching for the best web design company in Singapore, I was sure to be surprised that there’s still a lot that needs to be learned. But aside from all the planning, I also needed the help of an event management company in Singapore.



One of the toughest choices that I encounter is when I was planning to have an launch event for my small company. Thus I searched for an event management services company here in Singapore that offers an extensive events production to help me bolster the image of my business. I know that it doesn’t sound like something to be at the top of my priorities . But if I take a look at some of my competitors, they commissioned some good events company to help them brighten their public image. So, this made me realize that I have to put extra effort on working on my companies events.



That’s when I bumped with CDI World or Communication Design International - an international marketing company that offers an extensive project management services to different companies not just in Singapore but also in the United States and the United Kingdom. I felt I found a hidden jewel with this event management company in Singapore.



When I contacted CDI, their friendly customer service representative connected me with one of their junior project management personnel and asked me about the different things regarding my business like, the nature of my business, the number of my employees, the location of my business, and other valuable information that could help me bolster the image of my company.



After asking for the important details, CDI then invited me to their head office here in Singapore to further talk about the project management plan. I was really surprised with the amount of care they showed me. To say that, that was my first consultation with them, they really treated me with pure respect and courtesy.



For one, the project management plan will be designed based on my own preferences. Customized events are solely-based on my brand’s color, design, and theme. It can also be tailored based on the profile of my target market, CDI told me. I was blown away by the amount of insights I got from this company. I can really say that they are one of the best, or probably the best event management services company in Singapore.



After planning all the things that I wanted to have for my companies launch event, CDI has given me an events prototype to see if everything is alright. Well, there may be times where a launch event can have a better solution. But if you are investing on the future of your business, it’s best to choose the right event management company to be your partner in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment