Monday, August 27, 2018

Choosing the Right Rent Car and Going on a Great Adventure on the Open Road

Although I am truly blessed, grateful and lucky enough to land the dream job that I have always wanted because I can finally earn my stripes and give my family the great life that they rightfully deserve, there are days when I feel that I am on the verge of collapse due to the tremendous load that I carry on my weary back and chafing shoulders. After consulting with my doctor, sitting down with my friends and having a serious talk with them to find out what I can do to relieve the stress and soothe my frayed and frazzled nerves, we resolved and concluded that I need to let loose, forget my problems for a little while and unwind by looking for different types of fun and exciting activities. After all, I am not getting any younger and I need to live my life to the fullest instead of focusing on my career all the time because life is too short and unpredictable and I deserve to have a big break every now and then.


With that said, aside from playing sports after work to stay fit and healthy, enjoying happy hour in the nearest watering hole with my colleagues as well as getting into all sorts of hobbies like collecting baseball cards and old coins from around the globe, I also love to visit the most trusted rent a car company so that I can go on an epic road trip with my best friends on the weekend. Instead of sitting on the couch all day long, munching on popcorn and pizza while watching movies as well as playing video games on our Xbox One and Playstation 4, we love to pack up our bags, hit the groceries and outdoor shop for supplies and go on an adventure that we will never forget for the rest of our days just like we did when we were young guns during the salad days of our youth. But now that we are older and wiser because of the wealth of experiences that we have accumulated through the years, we now plan ahead and think twice before driving off into the sunset to have the time of our life.


Aside from seeking the services of the finest rent a car Singapore company to make sure that we are not getting a rust bucket that is unsafe and unreliable on the open road, we also bring the local grease monkey along for inspection so that he can check under the hood to make sure that everything is in perfect running condition. We have seen so many horror movies and we do not want to make a wrong turn in a seedy part of an unfamiliar territory and be at the mercy of the strangers that we meet because we broke down in the middle of nowhere therefore we take precautionary measures to avoid such unnerving and dangerous situations.


We also make sure that we have everything that we need for the long haul ahead like food and water, great music so that we can sing at the top of our lungs, car repair tools and spare parts as well as a detailed and updated road map so that we can pinpoint our location and get back on track in case we get lost. Last but not the least, aside from bringing our spirit of adventure, we also make sure to treat the locals with utmost respect and friendliness but at the same time, we also keep an eye out for conmen who are out to pull the wool over our eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment