Wednesday, August 29, 2018

Giving Personalised Gifts Singapore and Spread the Love to Friends and Family

When I am not busy embracing the daily grind in the workplace so that I can shut the mouth of my haters, make my parents proud of all my achievements and accolades, pave the way to a better future for my family as well as satisfy my cravings and innermost desires in life, I love to have a good time with my loved ones. Aside from playing different kinds of sports to stay fit and healthy, cheering for the local sports team with other rabid fans, enjoying the odd drink or two in the local watering hole as well as enjoying house parties where we can stay in touch no matter how busy our lives have become, we also enjoy trips and epic adventures around the world. Taking a vacation every now and then to enjoy the beautiful sights and sounds of exotic countries like Jamaica, Italy and France really helps us unwind, soothe our frayed and frazzled nerves as well as make us feel that we are living the life with the people that we treasure with all our heart and soul.

Aside from packing up our bags to enjoy a nice vacation that can certainly melt our blues away without a shadow of a doubt and make us feel that we are on top of the world once again, we also make it a point to spend the holidays together because we know that we are running on borrowed time therefore we should create wonderful memories together that we will cherish for as long as we live. With that said, after enjoying the gorgeous fireworks display and astounding parades on the Fourth of July to honour our war veterans and unsung heroes, dressing up as our favourite characters on Halloween as well as gathering together for a wonderful feast on Thanksgiving Day, we love exchanging personalised gifts in Singapore on Christmas morning. Watching the face of young children light up with a bright smile and sheer delight as they open their parents really make me feel that everything will be alright and that I am truly blessed beyond measure as long as I am surrounded by these people who give meaning and purpose to my life.


And that is why instead of buying generic and expensive gifts in shopping malls that are mass produced by capitalist companies and top brands around the world like Nike, Nine West and Dolce and Gabbana, I look for creative artists and speciality stores that offer unique personalised gifts in Singapore that reflect the personality of the people to whom I will give my presents. I firmly believe that this will certainly touch their hearts and spread a warm feeling all over the body because they will realize how much they mean to me due to the fact that I exerted extra effort and went through all the trouble to give them something unique and one of a kind in this world.


But instead of focusing on gifts alone, I also make it a point to break bread and enjoy a sumptuous meal every now and then with my good friends and beloved family because this is the perfect time for us to share our innermost thoughts, darkest fears and loftiest dreams in life. No matter how busy we are with our personal lives and even if there are some distance between us, we all go to great lengths to stay in touch, reconnect on a deeper level and forge better relationships instead of drifting further apart as time goes by.

No comments:

Post a Comment